

Just a couple of photos I had the time earlier to put on the computer.
Sorry for the lack of writing recently anyone thats still following this-don't think there are many now I've made this private- but was feeling rather hurt after some events after my last post, hence the fact of this being invite only now. But I'm hoping to get back into the swing of things now.
Things we've been up to-
Chasing and spaying stray cats and kittens
Breastfeeding course
Lots of lovely picnics outside, and Oakley grabbing yummy food and stuffing himself :-)
Oakley 'cruising' the furniture
Swimming for the first time (he loved it)
Growing more teeth
Lots of breastfeeding in the hot weather
Oakley looks so gorgeously cute :) Thanks for your comment - and for reading my new blog. i can't keep up with everything. The reason we were down your way was http://www.gspc.co.uk/property/152702/ - very tempted but soo many things to consider. Quite exciting though! xx
ReplyDeleteoops - I meant to say I can't keep up with everything the way I would like to - my head is bouncing around so many things - that just proves the point - lol xx
ReplyDeleteOH!!! Thats just down the road, literally. Its beautiful. *tries to convince you....* If you did go for it then you'd have a like-minded person near-by :-)
ReplyDeleteLet me know what happens!
Uma x