Oakley playing in the garden, looking always for something to stand against. He is almost standing by himself, he will do so for a few seconds. His legs are getting stronger all the time.He's also started saying 'dada' (finally!) after having said 'mama' for a few months now. I'm so pleased. He has also figured out how to climb steps holding onto our hands, he'll crawl over to the stairs and wait for us to take his hands then go up them standing and kneeling. Its so lovely.





We've been doing a few things in the garden recently-a long needed tidy! I'm hoping some pictures of the bits we're *yet* to do will help give me a kick in getting them done. This is our veg plot....yes there *are* raised beds under there, lovingly constructed by my ever patient husband. And I did plant a lot to put in them, but then the neighbours cat and all the other farm cats in the area decided it would make a great toilet. So I postponed planting anything till we got netting. Still to happen.....But next year hey! Although I still had peas, courgettes, tomatoes, leeks and spring onions in pots, so all wasn't lost.
We spent some time outside after lunch today, clearing some space and putting woodbark down to surpress the weeds. Here are the ponies-chip and dale- grazing the back lawn down for me whilst we worked.



And Oakley watching from his buggy. This buggy is such a mess......I'm ashamed to say. We only use it when we need O to be in one place without getting into everything which he is very apt to do. So, its used for being outside when I'm mucking out the ponies or doing messy gardening stuff. Its covered in varies snacks etc. and he has now developed a habit of chewing it. I think hes trying to tell me something..... But for these jobs its impossible to have him in the sling.
Lunch time! Yum yum spagetti from last night. Oh and don't forget the blueberries too :-)

Those are such great pictures Naomi - love o in his high chair. James loves mixing things up like that - spaghetti and blueberries? Just his thing. xx
ReplyDelete