Monday, 19 January 2009

Wow, rolling!

So whilst I'm sat here, uploading photos, Oakley is on his sheepskin kicking around happily. I turn round and he's on his tummy.... thats right, the baby is mobile! He's now rolling constantly from his back to his tummy on his left side. Unfortunately he's not figured out yet how to get back over, and if I leave him on him tummy too long he, without fail, throws up-lovely! But I am so proud of him for figuring this out. It explains why he doesn't want to be constricted in his seat any more. Annnnnd he's trying to crawl too, albeit from very low down on the floor, but hes trying. God help me with this one, I forsee him keeping his mama on her toes!

1 comment:

  1. Hello there. Lovely to see your name on my blog - I didn't know you had one too. What a gorgeous boy you have! xxx

    ReplyDelete