Monday, 12 January 2009

A meeting

Well this morning, Oakley got up close and personal with the ponies for the first time. I had completely forgotten that the farrier was due to come and clip their feet, so was very thankful when I got a phone call to remind me! Cue a stressed out mama trying to figure out how to get the ponies all tied up in time out of the mud with a little Oakling not too happy about the situation...... However we managed with O in the sling wondering what the ponies were up to. Somehow managed to hold both ponies whilst 'jigging' around with O to settle him to sleep without either pony having a taste of O's feet-now thats what I call a succesful morning!

O's not sleeping very well at the moment, well when I say he's not sleeping well, I mean he's waking up every 2 hours for at least a half hourly feed. Not too sure why this has increased-could be down to a number of factors but he seems happy enough, despite me being a tad more tired than usual, but if its what he needs.... Plus I love feeding him at night as we dream feed and its so lovely just lying in bed watching him suckle in his sleep with his daddy sleeping soundly next to me.

We start our first day of baby massage tomorrow, so I'm looking forward to that. It was meant to begin a lot sooner but due to staff shortages its only starting now. O may end up being the oldest at 3 months. But looking forward to hopefully meeting some new people, should be interesting at least.

2 comments:

  1. Hello gorgeous Mama, welcome to blogging, am so pleased to read all about you and darling O
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, lovely lady, thank you! Love reading yours too. Shall have to get a photo of O up in his hat! x

    ReplyDelete