Oh I'm very excited, tonight I begin the BFN helper course. I am really looking forward to it-will be lovely to have the ability and knowledge to help other mamas to feed successfully.
Oakley is great fun right now. I am amazed that at seven and a half months he has begun imaginative play. The other day he held one of his stacking cups up to my mouth and tipped it as though he was offering me a drink. I never expected him to begin imaginative play this early.
Oh but he does love his cups-and drinking water is going down really well too, he is fantastic with his doidy cup, very few spillages now, and even knows how to signal that he wants some more water.
We have been having lovely days in the garden recently, playing on the grass and with the ponies-he gets so excited when I'm bringing the ponies into the stable at night, and loves patting them and sitting on their backs. Its going to be so wonderful for him to have them to play with just outside the back door. I feel so happy for him.
So, yes, everything has been going wonderfully just now-apart from my back, but I am going to physio weekly now for that so hopefully I'll see more improvements soon, but I am learning to use my feet to pick things up from the floor so I don't need to bend, and so far so good :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh poor you - i hope you feel better soon. Back problems are so debilitating. Glad to hear Oakley is doing well - doidy cups are great! Good for you too, on your BFN course. Lots of love xxx
ReplyDeleteHope the course goes well. Sounds great! xx
ReplyDelete