My 6 month old baby is braver than I am.
We had the paediatrician appointment today and Oakley had his bloods taken, and you know something? He never even cried. He was a wee bit worried but then he turned to myself and his Dad and smiled. Wow. I must say I truly put this down to the way we are parenting. We are always there when he looks, so he knows he is safe to go off and explore and be his own person. He knows everything will be alright. I am so proud of my little boy. He amazes me every day. Sleeping soundly now with smiles in his dreams, oh I love him so much.
He's making us laugh lots at the moment, as hes doing this head banging thing. He opens his mouth and makes noises like an Indian whilst banging his face into parts of my body (that probably doesn't make any sense to anyone else....haha!). Its very very funny, but he was doing it in the waiting room today and making lots and lots of noise, I think people thought he was a little bit mad-hehe specially with his rainbow baby legs on.....:-)
And we have another tooth! The top right one had erupted without an issue. Other than him wanting constant contact all night long, hes been fine about it. The contact thing has meant I can't sleep in a properly comfy position for my back though so am in rather a lot of pain now....bring on the physio appointment!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Haha I know exactly what you mean about the red indian thing :) Glad he was ok - it's very scary taking them for things like that. James was at the physio today and enjoyed himself hugely. Please dont worry at all about the books - and don't think of posting them back - we will get a meet up organised hopefully by the summer. xxx
ReplyDeleteBig love to you all, good to catch up
ReplyDeletexx